Big Dutchman offers its customers a wide range of automatic feeders for different areas of application:
- automatic feeders for piglet rearing
- automatic feeders for pig finishing
- dry feeders
- wet feeders
All feeders can be used for pellets, granules or meal and can be supplied to accommodate any type of dry feeding system either automatically or manually. The feeders can stand in the pen or they can be installed in the pen partition.
PigNic & PigNic-Jumbo
- for up to 40 or 70 - 80 weaners from 8 kg onwards*
- for up to 40 or 70 - 80 finishing pigs*
- easy adjustment of feed amount;
- 360° pivoted dosing mechanism ensures that the feed flows freely;
- can easily be operated by the pigs;
- all PigNic feeders are available with a separate pipe for water circulation → no sedimentation of vitamins or medicaments in the drinker line;
- feed saving collar keeps pigs from wasting feed;
- a small opening in the trough ensures that excess water runs off;
- the deep stainless steel trough is arranged at some distance above the ground to facilitate thorough cleaning underneath the trough;
- available with 2 or 3 drinking nipples;
- see-through 100 l or 200 l hopper;
- folding lid for quick monitoring;
- agitator inside the hopper prevents feed bridging (option).
* Please note: country-specific standards have to be observed!
- ad libitum dry feeder for weaners from 6 to 30 kg;
- with 2 to 6 feeding spaces arranged on one or on both sides (4 to 12 feeding spaces);
- made of plastic with a stainless steel edge in the trough area;
- height: 740 mm;
- the amount of feed to be fed can be adjusted easily.