Whenever dry feed, be it mash, crumbles or pellets, has to be conveyed or distributed on a pig farm, Big Dutchman’s DryRapid is the ideal transport system – from the silo discharge all the way to the feed trough. This efficient pipe conveying system is available as DR 1500 with a conveying capacity of up to 1500 kg/h.
DryRapid can be controlled either by the DryRapid 103 controller or with our management and control system BigFarmNet. For large amounts of cereal and feed, Big Dutchman can additionally offer the DR 4500 with a conveying capacity of up to 4500 kg/h
- thanks to its modular design, DryRapid can be installed in many different variants and is therefore ideally suited for the modernisation of old pig houses;
- feed is taken directly from the silo; an additional feed auger is not required;
- the filling level can be adjusted separately at all feeders by means of a telescopic drop pipe;
- an upgrade to a computer-controlled feeding system is very easy;
- high conveying capacity;
- smooth feed transport with minimum feed wastage;
- low maintenance requirements and long service life.